Who are we?
The Friends and Foundation of Fremont Public Library District is the main fundraising body and a 501c3 organization. The Friends and Foundation believe that a good public library is vital to the intellectual, cultural and social growth of our community.
What do the Friends and Foundation do?
- We organize and maintain the “Book Nook,” offering for sale donated and library withdrawn books, movies, music, audiobooks, and more.
- We coordinate our popular book sales with donations of materials from our community. Currently, we offer a book sale the second Saturday of each month from 10:00am-4:30pm, and Sunday from 1:00-4:30pm, on the second floor.
- We promote special fundraising events such as Trivia nights, T-shirt sales, etc. to help with specific fund campaigns.
- We facilitate all donations that come to the library, including those from the annual envelope campaign in the library's December/January newsletter.
Meetings occur the second Wednesday of each month at 1:00pm. Light refreshments are served beginning at 12:30pm.
To become a dues-paying member, fill out our Application Form and turn mail it to the library or hand it in to any service desk.
Make a Monetary Donation
All donations to the Fremont Public Library go directly to the Friends & Foundation, the 501c3 organization that provides financial support to the library. They accept book donations as well. For large monetary donations or to donate a specific book you would like added to the collection, please contact Administration.
Donations of Books & other materials
We welcome clean, gently-used Books, CDs, Vinyl Records, DVDs and Blu-rays.
We are unable to accept:
• Medical or computer books older than 5 years
• Readers Digest Condensed Books
• Harlequin Romances
• VHS or Cassette tapes
• Large book donations from stores or businesses