CAPACITY: The 4 study rooms on the second floor are available for single or group use. Maximum 12 people.
TIME LIMIT: 2 hours, once per day per person or group. You may stay longer if no one else has the room reserved.
- All rooms have white boards; dry-erase markers are available at the Reference Desk.
- You may check out a Laptop and/or projector from the Reference Desk for use in the study rooms.
- Food is not allowed in study rooms, only covered drinks.
Reserve a study room:
- To reserve a room, call 847-918-3206.
- Fremont cardholders may reserve a room online at least one day in advance. Please have your library card number ready.
- Check in with an ID or library card at the Reference desk.
- Arrive on time. After 15 minutes past your reserved time, the room may be given to another patron.
When not being used by the library or its affiliated organizations, the library has three meeting rooms and a computer lab available for use by in-district groups. For more information, please refer to our Meeting Room Policy. For questions regarding meeting room reservations, please call 847-918-3206.
Reserve a meeting room:
- Meeting room must be reserved at least 1 week and up to 3 months in advance.
- Reservations may be made online. Please have your library card number ready.
- Please allow up to 2 business days for a response.