- Printing is available from a library computer or by using our Mobile Printing link below. We also have directions for printing from a phone or other mobile device. Printouts are $.10 per page in black and white and $.25 per page in color. You can pay with credit card or cash/coins.
Scanning is available at our EZ Scan station on the second floor. You can send the documents/images to a USB, email, Google Drive, or to print. All scanning is free.
- Copying is also available at the EZ Scan station with the "Scan to Print" option. Copies are $.10 per page in black and white and $.25 per page in color.
You can print to our printers from home or from your own laptop. You have 24 hours to retrieve your job once sent. Printouts are $.10 per page in black and white and $.25 per page in color. You can pay with credit card or cash/coins.
OR forward your email to the appropriate address below.
- Free faxing to the US or Canada is available at our EZ Scan Station on the second floor of the library.
KODAK PHOTO SCANNER (currently not available)
- Safely scan up to 25 photos per batch.
- Use an easy interface to make some easy red-eye and color corrections at the click of the mouse.
- Save to a USB or to the computer for uploading to the internet.
LAPTOP COMPUTERS (currently not available)
In addition to wired desktop computers, the library offers laptops for in-library use on the second floor. Checkout is for 3 hours.
- Must be at least 18 years old and present a valid library card & photo ID to check out a laptop.
- Damage to laptops and/or any laptop accessories may incur fees up to the total replacement costs of those items.
- Laptops must be returned to the librarian at the Reference Desk 30 minutes prior to closing.
There is free WiFi service throughout the library.