Want to volunteer in the library?
Fremont's Impressive Teens meet the third Friday of each month, 4-5:30 p.m. (No August meeting.) Attend 2 meetings to be eligible to earn volunteer service hours in the library. Open to grades 7-12. You may sign up to volunteer only if you've met our requirements and have attended two monthly meetings.
Need hours for NHS, NJHS, Confirmation or high school?
- Catholic Charities of Lake County
- Condell Medical Center
- Find Help in Lake County
- Furniture Ministry- St. Mary of Vernon Catholic Church
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Mundelein AYSO
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Save-a-Pet Adoption Center
- Tikkun Olam Volunteers
- United Way of Lake County
- VolunteerMatch - Where Volunteering Begins
- Winchester House
Need to do court ordered community service?
We do not offer that program here at the library. Please contact the Lake County Juvenile Service Program at 847-377-7800. They have a listing of 100 sites for you to complete your hours, and these sites will report directly to the courts for you. You can drop in or call for assistance. No appointment necessary!