We are pleased that we are able to make our meeting facilities available for groups. We will make every effort to provide you with the resources necessary to ensure a comfortable and successful meeting.
MEETING ROOMS: When not being used by the library or its affiliated organizations, the library has two meeting rooms available for use by in-district groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual or charitable activities. These rooms may also be combined to form one large meeting room for an additional set-up fee. For more information, please refer to our Meeting Room Policy.
To reserve a meeting room, please call 847-566-8702 to check availability. Before your reservation is confirmed you will need to fill out our Meeting Room Application and bring it to the library with your security deposit.
STUDY ROOMS: The library has 4 study rooms available for public use. These can be used by singles or by groups.
- To use a room you must leave an ID or library card at the Reference desk.
- The time limit for each study room is 2 hours with ability to stay longer if no one else has it reserved.
- All study rooms must be vacated at 15 minutes before closing in order to allow us to safely close the 2nd floor.
- We have 2 study rooms which allow a maximum of 12 people, and 2 study rooms which allow a maximum of 10 people.
- Snacks and covered drinks are allowed in the study rooms, but not full meals.
- Free Wi-Fi service is available throughout the library, including in the study rooms.
- To reserve a room call 847-918-3206.
- Rooms may be reserved no more than 1 week in advance.
- Each patron may only reserve a study room once per day.
- If you return to the library the same day, you may use a study room if one is available.
- Arrive on time. 15 minutes after your reserved time the room may be given to another patron.