The library has PC computers equipped with Internet access, word processing, electronic reference resources and educational learning programs in the Adult and Youth Services departments. Computers are available on a walk-in basis. To ensure fair and equal access for everyone, we use a reservation system when all computers are in use.
If a computer is available, type in:
• ADULT (Adult computers, 2nd floor)
• YOUTH (Youth computers, 1st floor)
• TEEN (Teen computers, 1st floor)
If no computers are available, go to the department service desk to reserve the next available computer.
- Adult computers are unfiltered and for use by those 18 and older, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Youth computers and Teen computers are filtered and for use by those younger than 18.
- Teen computers are reserved for high school students. Teens, who wish to use them, if asked must be able to provide a high school ID.
- Children younger than 8 years old must have an adult assist them with the computer.
- Adults who wish to use the youth computers must be accompanied by a child.
The library also offers free Wi-Fi service throughout the library. If using it on your mobile device, you will need to select FPLD-Wireless and then open your Internet browser to be directed to the library's mobile hotspot. Click the agreement button and a window will open showing that you are connected to the Wi-Fi network. Do not close this window or your Wi-Fi connection will be disconnected. For more help, please visit a service desk.