We offer several ways to renew what you have checked out:
- Call our 24-hour renewal hotline: 847-590-8706. You will need your library card number to renew.
- Over the phone, by calling (847) 566-8702. Please have either your library card or the item(s) handy.
- In person at the Checkout Desk, using either your library card or the item(s) themselves.
- Through our online catalog. You will be required to enter your username or barcode and password to access your account. (If you've never used our online catalog system before, your password is PATRON.) Please contact the library if you need assistance or further information about using our online catalog.
To renew using our online catalog:
- Log in to your account.
- Click Total Items under My FPLD – My Borrowing.
- Check the box next to the title(s) you wish to renew.
- Click the Renew button.
Items may be renewed a maximum of 3 times.
The following items may NOT be renewed:
- Items with holds
- Best Seller collection books
- Book Club collection books