You must have a library card in order to check out materials. A valid Illinois driver’s license or State ID may also be registered with the Library as a substitute library card which can only be used to check out materials. This registration can be done at the Checkout desk.
- There is a limit of 75 total items per card.
- Late fees are 10¢ per day except for items marked with an asterisk.
- Late fees for items marked with an asterisk (*) are $1.00 per day.
- All items, unless listed here, check out for 3 weeks.
|1 Week Checkout||Limit|
|Best Sellers *||10|
|New or Hot Blu-rays *||2|
|New or Hot DVDs *||10|
|New or Hot Music CDs||No Limit|
|3 Week Checkout||Limit|
|E/J Holiday Books||2|
|Playaway Views *||2|
|Video & Board Games *||2|
Items may be renewed a maximum of 3 times.
The following items may NOT be renewed:
- Items with holds
- Best Seller collection books
- Book Club collection books
Click to go to view the Library's Circulation Policy.