Free Computer & Device Help is offered at Fremont Public Library.
e-Magazines from Zinio.com
- Click on the Zinio button to the right.
- Click Create New Account on the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Type in your FPLD library card number, without spaces and click Next.
- Enter your name, email address and a password (min. 7 char. including 1 alpha, 1 number)
- Click Create Account.
- Click on the cover of the magazine you would like to check out.
- Click Complete Checkout.
- You can read the magazine in your browser immediately, or you can continue browsing. You can download as many magazines as you like--no limits, and no returns required.
- If you are using a mobile device, download the free Zinio for Libraries app. You will need an internet connection to download magazines in the app.
- Log in with the email and password you created (See New User instructions, above). The magazines you have checked out should appear in your library.
- Click on the magazine to download and open it on your device.
»» Zinio apps are available from the Apple store and Google Play: Magazines must be checked out through your internet browser, and can only be VIEWED through the app.
- Open Internet on your computer, go to www.fremontlibrary.org and click on the Zinio button.
- Log in with your email address and password you created for Library Zinio.
- Select the magazine you would like to check out.
- To go to previously checked out magazines, click Go to My Checked Out Magazines below the Zinio logo.
- If “Your Reading List” does not display the magazine, click on “Your Library” at the top of the page.
- To add a new magazine from the library’s FREE offerings, click on the “Return to Library” tab on your browser.
»» To access the FREE titles through your library, you must access Zinio.com by going through the library’s website.
Click here for a printable view of these instructions.